Monday, December 19, 2011

E-mail from October 31st

once again i dont have much time right now so im only going to be able to write you guys this week... but its been good here. i got my trainee.  hes cool. way green.  worries a lot but thats ok. hes from Peru.  the culture is really different down there in some things so he kinda drives me nuts in a few catogories. especially that they are super touchy feely down there i guess. and hes always touching me and like i know hes not gay. im certain. but he definitely seems it still. haha.  but ya.   also he kinda annoyed me the other night when we talked about looking at girls and stuff in the streets and he was like giving me crap how we have to be pure and everything.  oh my goodness. i didnt realize how naieve i was when i got to the mission.  freak. but hes cool. way cool. weve had some good experiences.  but everything is going good here.  anyways. want you guys to know i looked for the mattress cover and they arent here in walmart or sams club. so that kinda sucks. anyways.  i gotta go. love you guys i gotta go.  i miss you tons and love you tons. ill talk to you soon ok?  love you!
 
love keon

No comments:

Post a Comment