Monday, December 19, 2011

E-mail from Dec 12th

Skissy!

i hope everything has been going good. sorry i didnt have much time to write you last week! i feel bad about that.  this week has been slow. we moved into a new house in my area and then ya. i got sick. of course. like usual.  but anyways. its been good out here. my companion is awesome.  hes like a brother for me yanno¿?  but ya thats that

 i miss everything.  and also you talking about food in that email made me miss your food too. 

anyways. im really enjoying myself right now. i cant believe next week i will have a year in them mission. its gone by so fast its a joke. i cant believe how fast the time is going

anyways skissy. i gotta go i dont have too much time. but i miss you and i hope everything is going good there. tell everyone hi ok? love you tons!  

love kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment