Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Picture Post from August 1st

Me

Me, Angie who will get baptized in December and Elder Martinez

Angie, Dulce, Elder Martinez, Me

Im on a bus! im on a bus take a good hard look im on the mutha friggin bus!!!  (me heading for Zacatecas)


what i see outside the bus, notice the dirt is like reddish?its way cool to me haha. and in the distance you can see a lot of cactus

Me and Elder Pedrasa heading to Ojocaliente

me and Elder Smith doing the same thing as me and Elder Pedrasa

City of Zacatecas, (see how its built on all these hills? it reminds me of park city, Utah)

Apparently people like harvest cactus out here which you can see behind this stupid bush that screwed up my picture.  for the cause of why they harvest cactus im still not sure. but i will try to find out for you if its that interesting to you haha or if you know please let me know. its bothering me a bit haha

No comments:

Post a Comment