Friday, August 26, 2011

E-mail from August 22nd!

I am definitely seeing the fruits of my labors here in the mission! two babtisms yesterday! and two more coming on friday! how awesome is that!???!!!  ahhhhhh! im lovin it! i really have realized that my first area was a test from God to see how patient and faithful i was with everything.  and now its really paying off.  i feel really on fire here right now.  and i really feel like God is blessing me.  im starting to really understand what its like to teach with the spirit and apply stuff and question and what not.  its so cool how much you learn when your just teaching!

anyways. spanish is fantastic.  people are telling me i basically dont have an accent in spanish now. so thats cool. the only things i need to work on right now are grammer and memorizing words! its pretty sweet =)  also my companion is way cool. hes from the U.S. if i didnt tell you. but he looks mexican.  but hes a way good guy and i like him a lot we work together way good.  but ya thats how thats going anyways.
 
gracias

con amor

kiki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment