Thursday, June 9, 2011

Picture Post!

 me in a tiny street

the sign behind me looks like it says "sexo gratis" from far away which means free sex hahahaha

our mission prep class

nigga's club hahahahaha


my birthday party with hermana Juanita

birthday party with la familia Noriega


birthday party with la familia a la tore y Cueto

going crazy on the way to the Cristo on the hill hah

hes of "short stat" but hes my companion Elder Curiel

view of Torreon from the Cristo

me and the Cristo

my official missionary picture

me and one of my best friends in the mission Elder Payzant

ostrich egg

what came from the ostrich egg (a friggin ton!)

me and Elder Pineda eating ostrich egg (me pointing at the egg)


railroad in my area


[(left to right) Elder Guardia, Elder Martinez, Elder Curiel, and me]

1 comment:

  1. Elder Day, you've made me and Garrett smile! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete