Thursday, June 9, 2011

E-mail from April 24th

- This is in response to package questions I had for Elder Day. I figured the info would be good to post. I have since then found out that going to the Post Office itself is probably the best way to send Elder Day a package. If anyone has any more questions about shipping to Mexico for him just comment on here and I will try to answer the questions I can. - Danielle


The address i have is the mission offices.  so the thing is.  is that all the americans in my mission receive packages.  i just asked my companion. and he said that all Americans are getting packages from the U.S. and what is happening probably is that the certain postal service that you are asking probably doesnt. but its possible to recieve packages so im confused.  because a ton of  people are getting them. and its possible.  so i dont know how else to answer that.  if there keeps being problems, ill ask my mission president.  but i would tell you to tell them that other people here are recieving packages from the US and that its possible.  

Elder McKeon Jacob Day
Mexico Torreón Mission
Calle. Ernesto Breede #301
Col. Ampliacion Los Angeles
27140 Torreón Coahuila Mexico

so ya i heard that (my dad, stepmom and siblings) are moving to pheonix.  not a surprise at all.  i had a feeling from the start of my mission. i was really just anticipating it.  im not too sad. its actually pretty cool really.  i just hope they are gentle with my stuff!!!!!!!!!  but it will be cool when i get home to pheonix because then i will be able to use my spanish skills because there will be mexicans there lol.  sweet right?? 

love 

kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment