Tuesday, February 1, 2011

E-mail on January 20th!!!

Hey everyone!  just chillen doing laundry and thought i'd email since i'm waiting.  Its going good here at the MTC just taught my first spanish lesson this week it was awesome.  Jeffrey R. Holland came this last week and it was an absolutely amazing talk.  i was super humbled by it.  The spirit here is super strong i can't believe how much i've learned already.  already on week 6 time has flied by so friggin fast.  i can't wait to get down to mexico.  I want everyone to know i miss them and hope all is well i'm praying for everyone!  no info on visas yet i will know a little bit in a couple weeks,  the week before my due date to leave.  February 14th.  the last few elders in our zone left a little later than on time but you never know!  i hope i can!  i can't wait to get to mexico i heard its an amazing mission!  How's the kids doing?  I can really feel the adversary working against me lately lol i just had to stop everything i was doing once and just pray to be able to have the spirit and focus.  I feel great for the most part here though its been an amazing time and a real testimony builder.  I am starting to really get a glimpse of what Jesus Christ did for us and how important it is that i wear a nametag with his name on it also.  Its really hit me that this is it.  its not just a true church anymore its the gospel of Jesus Christ and its what brings joy to people and thats why i'm on a mission.  To spread the word to everyone and bring them to happiness =)  i hope all is well i'm sorry this is so short but i gotta get a couple more emails done and i'm being timed on my email with a timer and then the computer just kicks me off lol.  i apologize to everyone for how long it takes to write letters to you all.  we can only write letters on pday which is thursday but i am doing my best to get them out!  love you all and hope is all well!!! 
 
Love
 
Elder Day

No comments:

Post a Comment