Thursday, February 2, 2012

E-mail from January 30th!

i miss american food so friggin much! ahhhhhhhh! anyways.  

its been getting better. slowly.  i still miss my other companion but i think it will be that way till... well who knows when.  the only thing i can tell you really is that i know that he will be really close in my life.  hes a lifelong friend and brother for sure.  anyways.

but its getting better.  this area is a little lame.  really boring. nothing new.  really old.  and the worst... IT HAS SCORPIONS!  and i saw my first one like 2 days ago. oh my gosh it freaked me out!  i have a picture that ill send.  it was inside our boiler when my companion was lighting it.  and he was really close to getting stung cuz it was so close to his hand. oh my gosh it scared me. so were going to be taking precautions to make sure our beds are protected and whatnot.  so ya anyways.  

. i dont have too much time.i hope everything is going good im praying for you always! love you a ton. and dont worry about me i will be good ok?  =)  

love keon

No comments:

Post a Comment