Thursday, September 22, 2011

E-mail & Pictures from September 19th!!

hey hows it goin???  haha sorry i didnt write you i know im bad right??
 
anyways... ya the food is good! im gettin a little sick of it sometimes though. but most the time i still love it.  except for cactus. i hate eating cactus. they eat cactus. and i just hate it. it has a nasty acidy taste, and the texture is terrible, i hate it worse than salad. thats bad huh??? haha.  so ya i guess i figured out why they harvest cactus here. to friggin eat it! ugh!!!! kill me!  but also the fruit. which is really good, it tastes like watermelon so i like it. yes i like watermelon and salad now.  ok salad i can handle i still dont like it yet. 
voladores de papantla ( Name of a ride)
 
me and my companion are good. i like him a lot.   haha... but we work way well together.  so thats that anyways. but im enjoying my time here.  studying is going good. im almost finished with alma working on finishing the Bof M by the end of this year. thats my goal anyways.  but its way good.  im loving all the details im getting out of it yanno?  Jesus the Christ is way good, just really hard to read, ive read like 5 chapters in that i like it a lot.  just hard to read. i wanna finish the book of mormon and the bible first. so ya.  anyways
 

markets in the streets during festival week

me and my district
me and Elder Garcia in a bus ( this is typical)


me and me

im officially mexican!
time is flying. can you believe i have 9 months?! ahhh!!! its insane!  but its ok. lovin the mission and feeling good right now. just need to find more investigators.  anyways skissy gotta go. enjoy the pics i sent you!  miss you tons and hope all is well.  k love you and talk to you next week!
 
love keon

No comments:

Post a Comment